Selecting a salon Massage table or bed is important for the client’s comfort and style. There are many types of beds and tables are available in the market like electric, hydraulic, semi-hydraulic, manual and portable. It is available in various dimensions, style, colors and quality. The width varies from 24 inches to 30 inches and one can choose as per space availability and the price range from $149 with different color options and quality .
Few things need to consider while choosing massage tables and beds:
- The width of massage table impacts on client’s security sense. On narrow bed/table client may feel to fall off while turning over or while doing extra movements such as arms or legs.
- It particularly happens with overweight or athletes’ body built clients. It does not mean one should go with wider table only. There are options for compact but comfortable massage beds with arm support and footrest.
- Comfort of Therapist: Massage therapy takes long time hence; comfort of therapist is also important.
- Hydraulic base offers ease to therapist while adjusting for treatment. Use of hydraulic stool for therapist can reduce their fatigue while handling massage therapy.
- Use of heavy duty bed offers stability no matter of client’s weight or height. It can be used for massage, facial, tattoos, eyebrows and electrolysis.
- Colors also matter with your salon interior, so select colors accordingly.
- Most important quality of beds/tables you are buying, that of course depending on your budge but that defiantly one of the most considerable thing for your client’s comfort.