Skip to content
Learn, how to keep your Salon Furniture and Equipment working like New with this maintenance tips.
- Periodically check the tightness of all screws on barber chairs, and any other chairs in the salon, to make sure everything stays in one piece.
- Metal furniture becomes popular day by day due to its glossy look and low maintenance.
- Metal products contain all types of salon chairs, accessories, backwash units, cutting stools and few other products. A regular maintenance improves performance and furniture lasts for longer time.
- Place a cover on the back of the chair when working with hair coloring, and wipe the chair clean often.
- Take care when closing drawers. It’s a small thing, but shutting drawers gently can greatly increase the lifetime of drawer and desk components.
- Shampoo bowls and styling station should be sanitized and cleaned regularly, but never with bleach, as both can compromise the seal and structural integrity of the bowl and materials.
- Avoid keeping metal furniture near to water and dampness as it protects furniture from rust. Do gentle movements while moving here and there to avoid scratches from sharp ends of other equipment.
- Use soft cotton cloth for cleaning of all products on daily basis. If cleaning with mild detergent diluted water solution, immediately wipe it with another dry cloth.
- Once in a while metal and chrome furniture clean with denatured alcohol or methylated spirit. It is a green cleaner and removes stain efficiently.
- The coat of paint or powder on metal surface avoids oxidation. Hence; re-coating or repainting after fading off improves life of furniture.
- Always use distilled water in hair steamers for optimum performance and longevity of the equipment.
- Clean wood surfaces often with a safe, gentle wood cleaner to bring out their shine. For stone surfaces, resurfacing and resealing may be required on occasion for optimum appearance. Shampoo
- Salon furniture and aesthetic equipment are costlier hence; habit of good maintenance keeps it functional for longer time.
- Keep barber chairs away from direct sunlight, as well as extreme heat or cold, to prevent discoloration and hardening of the material.